Remote Control Dogfight Simulator
A downloadable semireal simulation for Windows
This game's idea is to imitate electric ducted fan jets, simulating what a dogfight in them would be like if they were equipped with laser pointers as score-counting technology and miniature compressed-air missiles that follow their target by following the sounds the target emits.
This simulator allows you to shoot your enemy over a LAN or internet network using a radio-controlled airplane that contains an automatically aiming laser.
Be sure to exercise power management, as flying at maximum throttle will have a battery impact. Shooting the laser will remove all power from your opponent. However, it must be aimed within an acceptable radius forwards.
- Pitch and bank: arrow keys: < ^ >
- Accelerate: Shift; decelerate: Z
- Mode: [ + ]
- Shoot weapon: Space
To be implemented
- waypoints and reloading
- game goals and game modes
- a proper UI
- more airplanes
- ships and aircraft carrier
- new head-up display
- flight physics modified with lift curve
- beginning of new user interface
- addition of post-processing effects
- battery recharge at any airport
- buildings and trees added
- first global illumination render
- basic flotation
- basic collisions
- dummy missiles
- visual radio static based on distance from airport
|Published||32 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||airplane, laser, radio, remote-control|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Only Windows is supported for now.
Unzip the file, and keep both the .exe and the folder in the same directory. Use the .exe to play.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.